Master bushing kit

2kdb7

While doing my clutch I noticed all my bushings are shot. So I'm getting the energy suspension kit sooner than I planned. My ? Is what doesn't it include. I also need motor and tranny mounts should I get inserts from them or something like hasport?

drevans_satx

Dylan
I've heard good things about the inserts, and they're on the cheap. But Hasport is badass. I have their mounts all around and they look good, feel good, and are warrantied for life. No questions asked. Example: I bought my car with them pre installed, I had them on my gs-r so I knew what they were, blah blah. Well because of the P.O. the driver side mount is shreaded and the trans mount is getting iffy, so I shoot hasport an email asking about replacments. They said just mail them to hasport and they'll replace them and mail them back.

Long story short. Hasport is boss. I get 15$ engine mounts for life. doesn't matter how you fuck them up.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Energy Suspension master bushing kit should include a replacement for every bushing on the car. I had the Energy Suspension lower 3 mount inserts (2 lower anti-torsion mounts and back tranny mount) and the Prothane upper 2 mounts (top of engine and trans) The motor mounts were both sold through Energy Suspension, but as 2 different kits. The lower kit is their own product and easy to find, but the upper kit is considered to be more of a specilaized kit and is less easy to find. Energy Suspension does have their own part number for the kit but they do not make them, another company (Prothane) has the mounts.
I think I can dig back a little and find the part numbers for the motor mount insert kits if you need them.
The mount inserts were great on my car. One was a bitch to replace since it requires the complete removal of the old mount insert. But it was overall a fairly short and easy process.
If you do the master bushing kit, it would probably be worthwhile to go up to Harbor Freight and get a hydraulic press. A machine shop would charge a lot for this big of a job. A press would also help get the old mount insert out that I mentioned above.

2kdb7

Thank both of you. I should have this done by the end of the month. With this weekend being my bday money won't be a issue for once. I'll keep yall posted.