mattdh707's 96 integra ls (new to this site)

CORNELDA

my da9 is blowin my mind
so are you gonna go tintless or what since the ticket? idk i like the tint on your car

Last edited:

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
oh ya, i got a ticket for my tint:evil:
so i guess i gotta take it off
just pay the ticket and move on.. they wont take points off your license for tint... trust me I have 4war ning and 1 ticket for my tint..:twisted:

car looks good, id paint hood and paint side skirts..sense you painted your rims, you could easily paint your sideskirts. spray cans of MR

Last edited:

mattdh707

just pay the ticket and move on.. they wont take points off your license for tint... trust me I have 4war ning and 1 ticket for my tint..:twisted:

car looks good, id paint hood and paint side skirts..sense you painted your rims, you could easily paint your sideskirts. spray cans of MR
Hey good idea thanks.. i didnt know there was a website that sold color matching paint in a aerosol can + im pretty good with spray paint.

mattdh707

oh and just to let u guys know i loved the tint on my car.. but unfortunatlly i took off my driver & passenger door tint today:(( .... but i guess im just gonna get my ticket signed off then im going to get new tint but just lighter this time.

im also using a stock gsr shift knob (does anyone know the weight of it?) and im thinking of perchasing the 24kgold blox. but what i was trying to get was the jdm style bubble dildo type knob but i cant really find any that fit 10x1.5 so idk

now what i REALLY want is the Skunk2 pro series 2 coilovers:lol: becuzz im on cheap shit right now:roll: