mattr89lxi's '99 dc4(updated 11-17-09)

mattr89lxi

my integra :) heres some old picz..

well i havent done much too it recently but i blacked out my emblems and put them back on, removed the front emblem cuz it looked gay. did the rear wiper delete, and cut muffler tip down a couple inches cuz it stuck out kinda far and painted it to match my emblems, i think it looks alot better. what you guys think?

Last edited:

mattr89lxi

i know i know guys im not that big of a fan of the kit either but im stuck with it for a while...people round idaho are into that ricer shit tho so there always coplimenting it...but i gotta lose the kit so i can slam this shit!

mattr89lxi

finally deleted that damn antenna..POS thing was already breaking and getting stuck...plus it was leaking water into my trunk area :( so it had to go! lol i used the firewall plug from my lil sisters 95 civic :) IT WAS FREEE

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
nothing wrong with jacking firewall plugs :)

i just took one of my plugs and used it for a rear wiper delete

mattr89lxi

nothing wrong with jacking firewall plugs :)

i just took one of my plugs and used it for a rear wiper delete

well i already took mine off my firewall for the wiper so i needed another! good thing all my family drives are hondas n acuras! but i had to explain to my sister that her car didnt need it.."cuz she was like well if it dont need it them why did they put it on there?"

mattr89lxi

isnt that a tusnami lip...?
any way nice car
what would you like to do with it..?

well im getting my koni/gc setup soon so im going slammed :)
converting front and rear to 94-97 style bumpers
going to run black si-vtec front lip with black stock skirts
and im planning on running black spoon style mirrors
and i got a couple other suprises for you guys comming soon..LOTS OF PLANS FOR 2010!