-> MattR's ej8 thread <-

mattr89lxi

hey doodz so a while back i told all ya how the little sister said she wanted her ej8 pimped out for her birthday..well ive got goin on it!!!!..heres what i have to work with:...2000 civic ex coupe :) believe me it
wont be stock for long!

first of all to get it looking better we had the ej8 freshly painted...shine and dent free woot woot!

the tint on it was scratched ripped and straight purple so it had to go so we go it retinted

well the first goodies came in:
16X6.5 rota boost in pink
205/45r16 rubbers

GOT THEM MOUNTED! and finally wasshed the ride!

Last edited:

mattr89lxi

i got a couple other goodies coming in within the next two days and will update as soon as they arrive...but untill then...what else do you guys think i should do to it?

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
nice.... some black housing headlights, mesh grill, type R lip, oem fogs, lowered and she'll be set.

mattr89lxi

nice.... some black housing headlights, mesh grill, type R lip, oem fogs, lowered and she'll be set.

thanks got the oem type r grill coming in the mail should be here friday...and the coilovers will be here tomarrow!

DCA

Nice project. any power adder plans?

integra4life29

Im in a band DO ME!!!!!
Yeah I would tell my little sister to fuck off with that pimped out shit, you get a birthday card and $50...happy birthday.

You are much nicer than me.

mattr89lxi

Black with pink wheels. That's going to be quite a looker.
yeah i like that nobody else around heres rockin em pink!

It is for a chick at least Matt. She will love it and be rocking the fawk outta it bro! :thumbs up
she loves them

Nice project. any power adder plans?
i dont think she can handle it being any faster..lol
Looking good. My wife loves the rims.
thanks...people kept giving me the thumbs up while i was driving home from getting it mounted..so thier sure noticable!

Yeah I would tell my little sister to fuck off with that pimped out shit, you get a birthday card and $50...happy birthday.

You are much nicer than me.
lol yeah that how i usually am

mattr89lxi

newest pics of the ride with its new stance and black housing lights

than i got the spoon reps installed :)

AND ONE LAST PICS SHOWING MY NEW OEM GRILL AND BLACKHOUSING HEADLIGHTS :)