Mattrt09's new projekt DC5

mattrt09

Hey guys
Well its been a while since ive posted anything in this forum. But to make a long story short i sold my DA a while ago in hopes of gettins something faster and not auto lol. I sold it and bought a 96 GSR. That car turned out to be broken so i traded it in to pick up this girl

Now time to start the mods!!

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Looks nice. Type-S right?

I've seen some guys run a CAI, R/H and K-Pro and run some quick times.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Dont see that color very much, looks good.
Yup. I just saw one the other day, other than that I've never seen one this color except at the dealership in 2006 when my g/f was getting her's.

The only prob. I got with the Jade Green is the tan interior. I hate tan interior.

mattrt09

thanks alot guys for the response

yes its jade green and a type s

and i totally agree on the tan interior but the huge upgrade in power is enough to make me overlook it.

im going to lower it ASAP, then some purple HID's, rear wiper delete, H emblems.

those all should be done before April is over. i had it stickered up and shaved trunk within three days haha i love the car

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Get the Integra emblem on the rear....its what should have been there in the first place.

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
Nice matt I miss your da but dc5 type s is hella nice. I can't wait to see what you do to it and hope we can both meet up at a meet sometime. I've been wondering where you've been!

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Very nice, I like it alot

And +1 in the Integra badge, why they changed it to RSX i dunno, it seemed that Acura went on an acronym spree with the cars...

mattrt09

why they changed it to RSX i dunno, it seemed that Acura went on an acronym spree with the cars...
That is true, ive never thought about that.

Well if all goes as planned i should have the H's and Integra badges on here pretty soon.

I may buy some rims from my homeboy for 150 bucks here soon aswell, but i wont be putting them on till i get lowered.

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLY'S EVERYONE!