Matt's GE8 Picture/Progress Thread

.Cortez

94' LS
haha always loved fit's, I want one so bad, drop a k20 in it mhmmmm. Well done Matt! love your builds!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lovin the fit...i have my eyes set on the cr-z now though
Thanks. I want a CR-Z too... :mrgreen:

like the new pics matt:thumbs up
Thanks Jimbo!

Nice pics Matt I coulda hadd one :p they're still pretty dope :thumbs up
Thanks Earl. Your DC5 is dopesauce.

nice fit. I like the way it looks a lot. I feel like you could find it parked on a street in something like Halo lol.
Thanks. There are actually Fits in COD MW2. :lol:

haha always loved fit's, I want one so bad, drop a k20 in it mhmmmm. Well done Matt! love your builds!
I would love to drop a K-Series in the GE8, but I'm giving her to my little brother once it's paid off.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^going economical Matt? Is it for the fit?
Why do you say that? 185/55/16 is the OEM tire size and not too many brands make tires in that particular size. I did some research and went with the best tire I could find in that size. The OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL470s were pretty good for stock tires. Some say that the Potenza G019 Grids are even better.

And yes, they are for the GE8. :thumbs up

jznsn2u

Why do you say that? 185/55/16 is the OEM tire size and not too many brands make tires in that particular size. I did some research and went with the best tire I could find in that size. The OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL470s were pretty good for stock tires. Some say that the Potenza G019 Grids are even better.

And yes, they are for the GE8. :thumbs up
Yeah bro I doubt you were going to put 185's on the dc2.... omg I had both your threads open in my tabs and I thought this was the dc2 thread :rolf:. How much are you getting them for bro? My bad bro :oops:.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah bro I doubt you were going to put 185's on the dc2.... omg I had both your threads open in my tabs and I thought this was the dc2 thread :rolf:. How much are you getting them for bro? My bad bro :oops:.
:lol: No wonder why you got confused. No worries doods! I got them for $60/tire. I have a tire guy... :mrgreen: