Matt's Photo Shoot

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
It's actually 8000K. It looks like 6000K during the day.
*shuders* well i guess you're area you don't have to worry about alot of shitty weather do ya? i know with my 7000k kit in my civic i couldn't see squat in the rain/snow. that's why i prefer the 4300k ones.

but if you like em, rock em.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
*shuders* well i guess you're area you don't have to worry about alot of shitty weather do ya? i know with my 7000k kit in my civic i couldn't see squat in the rain/snow. that's why i prefer the 4300k ones.

but if you like em, rock em.
I live in Los Angeles, CA so the weather is pretty nice most of the time. We hardly get any rain. If it did rain a lot, I would've gotten 4300K for sure. I'm satisfied with my 8000K HIDs. I have to say that it sure as hell beats halogen bulbs x100.

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
I live in Los Angeles, CA so the weather is pretty nice most of the time. We hardly get any rain. If it did rain a lot, I would've gotten 4300K for sure. I'm satisfied with my 8000K HIDs. I have to say that it sure as hell beats halogen bulbs x100.
Yeah Cali you'd be fine, But trust me if you switched to 4300k for a while then went back to 8000k you'd go back to the 4300k in a heartbeat,

I was only able to get 5000k kit to hold me till i could retrofit, and now that i have the 4300k again it's like night and day, but the Phillips 85112+ bulbs are fucking rocken:headbang:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah Cali you'd be fine, But trust me if you switched to 4300k for a while then went back to 8000k you'd go back to the 4300k in a heartbeat,

I was only able to get 5000k kit to hold me till i could retrofit, and now that i have the 4300k again it's like night and day, but the Phillips 85112+ bulbs are fucking rocken:headbang:
I used to have 4300K. Then I switched to 8000K. I like the color better on the 8000K.