Matt's Project DC4

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
When is your next event brotha? RTA sphericals are sick. Wish I could afford some. Hopefully soon. I still have the OEM ones in there hanging on to dear life from 94 lol

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
When is your next event brotha? RTA sphericals are sick. Wish I could afford some. Hopefully soon. I still have the OEM ones in there hanging on to dear life from 94 lol
The Mugen ones are pretty good i have those. hammer the old ones out and hammer the new ones in.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'll be hitting up WSIR with Raceline on Sunday, January 18. The weekend after, I'll be at SOW for the first round of VTEC Club with XS.

The Mugen ones are pretty good i have those. hammer the old ones out and hammer the new ones in.
Jezza style! :lol:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah i would press in spherical ones though. I want to do WSIR again. Streets too at least once.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
I did the old ones of my EG and EK. Hammer works just fine for me. I'm thinking of the Hardrace ones even. Don't need anything fancy. Mine are bad tho lol front LCA bushings are cracked all around too. FML

I might go watch on the 18th. Don't have the tire to compete. I'll be running the 25th

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
yeah i would press in spherical ones though. I want to do WSIR again. Streets too at least once.

Come down for a WSIR or SOW event broski!

I did the old ones of my EG and EK. Hammer works just fine for me. I'm thinking of the Hardrace ones even. Don't need anything fancy. Mine are bad tho lol front LCA bushings are cracked all around too. FML

I might go watch on the 18th. Don't have the tire to compete. I'll be running the 25th

Sounds good man. I'll give you back your cat the my dude.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
This past Sunday, I attended my very first track event of the year with Raceline USA at Willow Springs International Raceway AKA Big Willow. It's also known as the Fastest Road in the West. It was my first time tracking DJ at Big Willow, so it took me a coouple of sessions to get used to it. Overall, the track is very fun to drive. I wouldn't go as far to say that it's a very technical track, but if you f*** up once anywhere on track, your whole lap is f***ed. You absolutely need to hit all your marks the entire lap to put down a good time. During my first session of the day, I was constantly putting down 1:42s. Later on in the afternoon, I knocked off 2 seconds and put down about 4 straight 1:40s. I can't wait to go back and break the 1:40.xxx barrier!

Here's a link to a short video clip my buddy Gil Barragan took of me and DJ trying to catch up to my friend Raymond Lee's ITR piloted by Elton Lo. https://vimeo.com/117564540

Here's a photo of me and DJ climbing up The Omega.

The Raceline Cup results of the day. Managed to get 4th overall.

Last edited: