Matt's Project DC4

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Builds looking solid, sucks what happened to the header and radiator support.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Just a photo I took of DJ at the Team Topak Racing Test & Tune track event at Streets of Willow last month.

lownslo91

Question. Did you lose traction due to the power increase to the tires or just a plain loss of traction around the track that day. No offense. Watching and learning. I'm taking racing classes at this present day. Trying to learn the ropes and tips

Sent while flying on the highway in my teg.

lownslo91

After a second and third look at the curve. Your line was great. Did the car in front of you spill something as he curved with the smoke.

Btw your ride is nice. I assume no street use.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Question. Did you lose traction due to the power increase to the tires or just a plain loss of traction around the track that day. No offense. Watching and learning. I'm taking racing classes at this present day. Trying to learn the ropes and tips

After a second and third look at the curve. Your line was great. Did the car in front of you spill something as he curved with the smoke.

Btw your ride is nice. I assume no street use.

I lost traction because the Cayman spilled coolant. Thanks. I only drive DJ to and from the track.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Stupid Porsche, so when did you decide to go two feet in and give up :lol: Seriously though, your lucky you didn't dig into that soft dirt, be careful going off track with the steering at full lock.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Stupid Porsche, so when did you decide to go two feet in and give up :lol: Seriously though, your lucky you didn't dig into that soft dirt, be careful going off track with the steering at full lock.
It's all good. Shit happens. I'm just glad I didn't get hurt. As for DJ, well she's one tough girl. When I know I'm about to go off, I usually make sure the steering wheel is straight. Having never driven over coolant before, I was caught off guard and tried to straighten out DJ as much as possible, but she just didn't want to turn the other way around. I went off a couple of times at Buttonwillow a couple of weeks ago. Both were somewhat controlled and were caused because of a shitload of gravel, heat, and my frustration with an R35 GT-R for ruining my potential PB lap. I'll post the video tonight.

That's Porsche punishing him for buying a Cayman and not a 911
Right? The Cayman is cool and all, but it's not a 911.

lownslo91

Your dc is pretty stable. Again great ride

Last edited: