McDonalds cut Fries out of Happy Meal

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I blame the parents to the max. The lazy ones, as previously mentioned. I wont deny the fact that it is good, but you cant eat it everyday. Ever since I got this full time job, I've been going out to eat at fast food restaurants for lunch instead of eating at the school because I get too nervous around these rich people. I havnt even been here a year (almost) and I've gained 20 lbs or so, and I have horrible indigestion that I've never experienced before. Every burp is full of heartburn and it sucks big time.

So yes, once in a while is fine, but if you do it like Supersize Me, then you're doing it wrong.

Prozon

Kris
This is nothing. In high school, I used to drink a hundred cans of Cola a week, right up to my third heart attack.

DarkDB1

I'm undecided on this one... It's one thing to force Mcdonalds to change and it's another for them to do it on their own... If their actually doing it on their own then I see no problem.

Childhood obesity is fully to be blamed on the parents as previously mentioned, But also take note that genetics plays a roll in how your body reacts to the calories and your metabolism. I have a thin mother and a fat father... Me, My 2 sisters and 2 brothers were raised with home cooking. Everyone is really fat except my older brother and myself (i'm just fluffy :p ).

Now all of us are pretty much on our own, I can eat fast food every day but cut my portions down and be more active and i'll lose weight easily... My younger sister who has been fighting obesity most of her life will eat healthy and work out but only lose a pound or 2 a week if she's lucky and one slip up and she'll gain it all back. She took my dads fatty fat fatness while I took my moms lack there of... I live alone meow, I cook maybe twice a week honestly... Because what is the point in only cooking for yourself?. You go grocery shopping (alone), Put everything away, get out the ingredients to cook, spend about 20 minutes preparing everything, then serving only yourself... Then eating by yourself then doing dishes... The only reason to do it is the health factor. I was raised where eating dinner was a family thing.... Sooo yes, I eat alot of fast food, Like today i'm probably gonna get panda express.

My 8 year old niece is getting chunky... ALL of her meals are home cooked... My dads genetics strike again. However if I ever so choose to adopt a kid or something they will not get fast food more then once every 2 weeks because I liked the whole rule of the family eating at the dinner table together.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I'm undecided on this one... It's one thing to force Mcdonalds to change and it's another for them to do it on their own... If their actually doing it on their own then I see no problem.

Childhood obesity is fully to be blamed on the parents as previously mentioned, But also take note that genetics plays a roll in how your body reacts to the calories and your metabolism. I have a thin mother and a fat father... Me, My 2 sisters and 2 brothers were raised with home cooking. Everyone is really fat except my older brother and myself (i'm just fluffy :p ).

Now all of us are pretty much on our own, I can eat fast food every day but cut my portions down and be more active and i'll lose weight easily... My younger sister who has been fighting obesity most of her life will eat healthy and work out but only lose a pound or 2 a week if she's lucky and one slip up and she'll gain it all back. She took my dads fatty fat fatness while I took my moms lack there of... I live alone meow, I cook maybe twice a week honestly... Because what is the point in only cooking for yourself?. You go grocery shopping (alone), Put everything away, get out the ingredients to cook, spend about 20 minutes preparing everything, then serving only yourself... Then eating by yourself then doing dishes... The only reason to do it is the health factor. I was raised where eating dinner was a family thing.... Sooo yes, I eat alot of fast food, Like today i'm probably gonna get panda express.

My 8 year old niece is getting chunky... ALL of her meals are home cooked... My dads genetics strike again. However if I ever so choose to adopt a kid or something they will not get fast food more then once every 2 weeks because I liked the whole rule of the family eating at the dinner table together.
parts I lol'd at. But that has to be something I miss the most since I got my full time job. There are only 4 possible nights I can still get to eat with my parents at the table, with one of them being fish taco night at Del Taco, but if they dont go, then thats just 3 nights because I take that time during work.. But it is a big big factor in all of our lives, is our eating habits, and how we eat. We cant really blame McDonalds for all of our problems. Thats why, personally, it pisses me off that those parents will go, and sue McDonalds... For making their daughter/son fat. Those stupid fucks should man up to their OWN mistakes. They had all the freedom in the world to NOT take their kids there, its that simple. McDonalds creates ads to try and get you to come eat their food, rather than Taco Bell's food, but in the end, YOU choose where you go

8-bit

do what now?
Amen!^
People know that fastfood is healthy but they still consume it on a daily basis. You can almost say its common sense.