McMahon's 95 LS - Slow Build Thread

blue94teg

put some coilovers or drop springs on it lol looks kinda silly sittin so high. im trying to convince my wife to put drop springs on her 94 prelude si but she wont do it lol anyways looks nice. but hey another thing be careful driving in the rain the the aem intake, i took mine out and replaced it with a injen short ram. friend had the aem one and hit a little puddle one thing led to the next and lets just say his engine was toasted

McMahon

JackTuned
Yea I need new springs anyways, might as well get lowering springs. Also needs all new calipers, pads, and rotors. (The guy said they were new when he was selling it to me, he was clearly lying, but I didnt really care.)

McMahon

JackTuned
Did a little more with audio. Re-wired EVERYTHING so its all tucked and lookin clean.

Made brackets for the front door speakers:

The end product:

carbonDA

I'm pretty iffy of how ur stuff is exposed......hope u don't come across some one that wants it more then u do

McMahon

JackTuned
All of the speakers + subs is ~200lbs. So its like a passenger in your car.

And yea, I know its exposed. I usually cover it with a second piece that I snagged off of my old GSR before I sold it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
bumps in the trunk.. i cant do that anymore..

so i put it in my wife's civic.. :rolf:

not afraid of jackers with all that stuff on the cargo cover?

McMahon

JackTuned
Nah I live in Maine, its very unlikely out here.

I usually throw a towel over it while its parked at night, school, or at work though just to be safe.

McMahon

JackTuned
Slammed. Also pressure washed it after but I havent taken pics yet. Poured some acid on the fat fives too to clean them up a bit.
Before:

After: