MD, PA, NJ Meet: Damons in Hanover

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
Ok so as the title says, We are gonna meet at damons Aug 5th.

So the two very important questions:

1. Roll Call- who is goin

2. What time?

i personally want more than like 3-5 of us there. it is kind of a drive for me. like an hour or so

Next there was something said about the food sucking, we can all meet there and decide where to eat later.

Damons
375 Eisenhower Dr.
Hanover, PENNSYLVANIA 17331

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
ill go if the time is right... there might be a cook out at my buddies at some point that day but im not sure when. so someone just pick a time so i can confirm the ill be there :thumbs up

but i have a feeling were not gonna get enough responses in 2 days :what:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
dude i seriously dont think were gonna get enough people by tomorrow. we need to set a date far enough in advance for people to be able to take note of it and plan out the day and shit

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well you live there... you can afford to be the only one to show up lol. itll take me like an hour and a half or two hours to get there assuming i dont get lost because im horrible with directions :roll:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
im not being anti social. i just dont want to waste gas driving to york for a mini mini mini mini meet

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i dont think slow is into it. he said he wants there to be more people then just the 3 of us

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
thats probably best. but theres gonna be a carivan attempt happening to get to honda day in jersey. you should jump in on that in a couple weeks. but i think we should make this meet for like the following weekend after honda day or something