Me at the track. (in car cam)

i3lakeintegra

nice, what did you run? also you might want to try and mount it tighter or something because the vibrations were a killer

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
Its not the tripod its the motor mounts.I have aftermarket mounts and the vibration is crazy.
And my best run this year was 15.0@95MPH with a ugly 60ft...I can't wait to go back..should be in the mid 14s.

Last edited:

jznsn2u

:thumbs up What kind of camera did you use bro?

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
It was my girlfriends Cannon..just a digital camera, nothing fancy. But the quality is awesome lol

jznsn2u

It was my girlfriends Cannon..just a digital camera, nothing fancy. But the quality is awesome lol
The quality is super good :thumbs up. The vibration causes the lens to pop in n out :(. I have the sameee problem with my digital camera when I record.

mirrorimg

Instead of using a hard mount, use some rubber rings/spacers to help dampen the vibrations.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
do you have a sub or something???
What you mean,subwoofer? the only thing in the car was me and the drivers seat..lol

The quality is super good :thumbs up. The vibration causes the lens to pop in n out :(. I have the sameee problem with my digital camera when I record.
lol yeah i was suprised with how good the quality was!

Instead of using a hard mount, use some rubber rings/spacers to help dampen the vibrations.
What on the tripod?

Nice run bro .. great camera quality
thanks bro :thumbs up