me n my lil cuzzin's junkyard adventure

03dc5Integra

so yesterday me n my lil cuzzin decide to hit the junkyard cuz one of my buddy got a jdm type r front for 500, so we decided to go check it out for the hell of it. we went n my lil cuzzin(jdm_conv3rsion) went n took a bunch of bolts from all these honda cars for the hell of it. as we went near this red 94 integra that was under a 2.5tl we notice there was a 98+ rear bumper on it hahahahahah we took it n told the dude it was a 94 bumper so we paid $40 for the thing hahahahaa. so many integra in the junkyard hahahah some are 1,000 hmmmmmmmm great place to get an integra as a project car i quess.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wow... great deal... out here and cali... those mofo's working at the junkyard jacks up the prices on everything and knows wassup with jdm.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
SilverDB8 said:
wow... great deal... out here and cali... those mofo's working at the junkyard jacks up the prices on everything and knows wassup with jdm.

YEAH THATS WHY I HATE KNOW IT ALLS THAT GO TO THE JUNK YARD AND START TALKING TO THESE ASS HOLES AND TELLING THEM OHHTHIS IS THIS AND ITS RARE LIKE THE JUNKYARD GUY IS GOING TO BE HIS FRIEND LOL THATS HOW I GOT ASSED OUT OF SOME 98+ TAIL LIGHT THE GUY I WAS GOING TO BUY THEM FROM SAID GIVE ME 35 BUCKS THEN THIS ASIAN KID (NOOOB) BUTS IN AND SAYS """ OHHH SHIT HECKA TIGHT ALL RED TAIL LIGHT HELLA HARD TO FIND I GIVE U 100 BILLS I ALMOST FUCKED HIM UP

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
Where is this grave yard located? If you don't mind please PM me the address. I'm in the neighborhood so i'd love to drop by there to pick up a few things.

PogKai

B20VTEC
Willo said:
here in Puerto Rico we got one but damn they are very expensive lmao
We have a few.. the price is almost like brand new.. everything's expensive in here :cry:

spikehairboy

Non-Registered User
03dc5Integra where do you live? im actually friends with some junkyard owners. the sons anyawy. thats how junkyard owners start to know whatsup by the way.

03dc5Integra

I live in massachusetts, but yeah the dude that got the jdm front was freaking lucky because it had HIDs..............fucking HIDs jdm front conversion for freakin $500. The only thing wrong with the integra was the rear was hit but the jdm front was untouched.

nautica_t

good score.
our junkyards are the same thing, oh you want an acura, price tag just went up another 150%

LiEkjAi

dam man, there's no good junkyard in cali lolx, we shud hab u help us buy it and ship to us. i bet it's cheaper by hella

03dc5Integra

LiEkjAi said:
dam man, there's no good junkyard in cali lolx, we shud hab u help us buy it and ship to us. i bet it's cheaper by hella
don't tell me the salvage yard in cali knows the difference between hard to find acura parts as oppose to the normal oem parts that no one cares about hahahahaa damn that would suck