Me VS Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy95SE

So I have a 95 SE with an intake and exhaust. This girl from school said she thinks she can beat me. She has a 93 MX-6 but its a V6. BUT Its an auto!! Will I win?

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
my freind has one of those...and i have a 90 integra with just intake..and i beat the living shit out of him on the highway.....if i recall that cars pretty slow im in it all the time...

Teggy95SE

1990TeGLs said:
my freind has one of those...and i have a 90 integra with just intake..and i beat the living shit out of him on the highway.....if i recall that cars pretty slow im in it all the time...
Its a V6 though right?? Cuz the 4-cyl are extremely slow

1990TeGLs

yea his shits v6 to...im not even kidding u i have a 90 ls with just intake and i ripped his ass all over the place on the highwayy....auto on the highway= garbage...

1990TeGLs

u have more horsepower then me neway my car comes stock with 130 urs has 140 plus ur catback exhaust and cold air intake...id say ur set atleast for that piece of shit

sOuL

teg9five said:
you dont stand a chance as long as youre bench racing
lmao teg,this one seems fine i think hes gonna race her and he better post the results, i think u got this car beat :twisted:

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
teg9five said:
you dont stand a chance as long as youre bench racing
exactly and isnt the new rule around here no bench racing g3teg97 isnt gonna be happy lol lock it down

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Who the fuck cares. Race the damn car and find out. Quit posting this gay "WHO WILL WIN SHIT"

Status
Not open for further replies.