Meal Of The Day

tgard

Our neighbours raise their own meat chickens over an 8 week period each year and they gave us a freshly plucked and cleaned one yesterday for putting up with the smell. It tasted awesome roasted with lemon and herbs. I totally want to raise my own chickens now.

DC_Five_Earl

Our neighbours raise their own meat chickens over an 8 week period each year and they gave us a freshly plucked and cleaned one yesterday for putting up with the smell. It tasted awesome roasted with lemon and herbs. I totally want to raise my own chickens now.
Damn dude that looks good. Fresh chicken. like literally :p

jznsn2u

I keep forgeting to bring my camera places I go to eat :T. Last night I went to a chinese restaurant for fathers day. It was me, my brother and my dad. We sat at a square table that barely fits 4 ppl. We ordered 8 plates xD.

We got to the house and my auntie comes over and gives us pizza.
My other auntie comes over and hands us pizza too o_O.... Sorry i didnt take pics of the whole, I ate most of it last night.

I nearly ate a box of pizza by myself o_o.

jznsn2u

Damn dude that looks good. Fresh chicken. like literally :p

My dad used to raise chickens at our old house, we had about 10 at the most. My uncle owns a farm, where I lived for a little over half a year. Raising farm animals get annoying. Especially chickens, they wake you up in the morning, even on weekends :[

09wkd

I don't think there's enough powdered sugar on those things, holy crap :lol: and jdmjim, is that filet mignon? *JEALOUS* I'm way overdue for a good steak :(

09wkd

Family made spaghetti yesterday, so I heated some up. Sauce is homemade, sh!ts SO good:

Poor man's garlic bread :lol: Slice of toast with butter and garlic powder: