Meal Of The Day

XjoEnX

You can't go to a Thai restaurant and not order a papaya salad. It's just too good, and spicy to pass up. Fish sauce FTW

JemmieN

not a girl lol
man....maybe i should take pics of what i eat LOL! i haven't used nuoc mam for a looooooong time. i need to eat more viet food

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
^That looks delicious! What is it? F*ck, I'm hungry, lol.

You can't go to a Thai restaurant and not order a papaya salad. It's just too good, and spicy to pass up. Fish sauce FTW

I didn't order the food. Papaya salad sounds yummy, though. I did have like 3 different Thai curries(not pictured) all ranging from mild to HOW THE F*CK DO PEOPLE EAT THIS!!

man....maybe i should take pics of what i eat LOL! i haven't used nuoc mam for a looooooong time. i need to eat more viet food
Hell yeah, do it! I need to try some Viet food.

XjoEnX

^That looks delicious! What is it?

I didn't order the food. Papaya salad sounds yummy, though. I did have like 3 different Thai curries(not pictured) all ranging from mild to HOW THE F*CK DO PEOPLE EAT THIS!!
Papaya salad is awesome. :thumbs up

I'll marry you Jemmie, as long as you pay the bills. I'll just pay for dinner. Lol

whitedc4

Lunch!
I have a fetish for making rice so it's usually on every plate

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

XjoEnX

Fuck that gumbo looks mighty tasty. I didn't get to snap a pic of my meal earlier today :( I'm making pho right now though so locals better come over and eat. lol

JemmieN

not a girl lol
udon noodles with chicken, filet, shrimp, and vegetables that my restaurant makes. best hibachi around but it's so fucking expensive LOL