Meal Of The Day

jznsn2u

haha dam jayson you get down with your food:lol:. i love costco too, im there every sunday:p
hahahah Hell yea bro!!! :D. What part of bay area are you located at?

This is what I ate today in order,

Now I'm gonna go sweat some bullets :lol:.

97GreenLS

dam dood thats hella food!:drool:. I live in milpitas. What about you, where do you reside?

Last edited:

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
BLT Subway foot long (half pictured) with bacon/lettuce/tomatoes (obviously), green bell peppers, cucumber, spinach, cilantro, yellow mustard, and red onions. All on 9 grain honey oat bread.
+
Gringo Bandito hot sauce
=
:yummy:

My ass is probably going to be :smokin:

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
^^^ Yeah Subway is fresh, :lol:.
I am guessing that your big cookie is homemade? The ziploc bag gives it away dude.
Edit: Holy shit, I just noticed it takes up almost the whole laptop Keyboard! You need a 40oz of milk with that thing.
:shockl:

jznsn2u

BUMP

Peruviann said:
whats the name of the place where you ate that huuuuge pho bowl

i showed my gf and she wants to make the drive out there from riverside lol
Sup bro! It's called Pho Garden in San Francisco.

Click ->
http://www.yelp.com/biz/pho-garden-san-francisco

There's 2 options for the huge pho bowl.
1. The Pho Challenge - $21. Only 1 person can eat it, time limit is 1hour. If you finish it, then you eat for free + you get to take the bowl home :thumbs up.

2. Pho Family - $25. No time limit, Everyone can eat out of it.

The giant pho bowl is 3 extra large pho portions. I think you would be a lot more better off ordering a single extra large pho instead of the challenge, if you're aiming for quality. When I took my family to order number 2 the pho wasn't too hot and it didn't taste as rich as a single extra large.

:thumbs up If you go, don't forget to post pics in the motd thread :D!

Last edited:

jznsn2u

Bump for peruvian. Bro I hope you get the answer to your question up there^. Your inbox is still full T_T.

735e32

Im MEL.
^now stuff them with spam:) haha.

I ate me a double cheeeeeeeese burger from dave and busters. aha