Meal Of The Day

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
from these past 3 pages... jayson can i come eat with you. and can you preferably make every possible thing that you posted thus far?

jznsn2u

from these past 3 pages... jayson can i come eat with you. and can you preferably make every possible thing that you posted thus far?
I could cook most of the things but not everything that you saw on the table of that xmas party :lol:. Go back like 5-10 pages and you'll see my hard core junior apprentice cooking skillz. :D. & of course you could come by :thumbs up Virginia isn't too far from cali right? :rolf:

teggygrl08

BBHG.. one love.
I could cook most of the things but not everything that you saw on the table of that xmas party :lol:. Go back like 5-10 pages and you'll see my hard core junior apprentice cooking skillz. :D. & of course you could come by :thumbs up Virginia isn't too far from cali right? :rolf:
haha nahhh whats a few thousand miles... you're filipino right? ive never really had filipino food but damn it looks good

sumfilipinodude

8) Somewhere in there, you'll find the cheese :thumbs up.

There was more food but I didn't take pictures of it all :roll:.
Omg.. :drool:

I haven't had that in foreverrr Unfortunately I don't have a large and loud filipino family like everyone else in the world.. :[