mechanic in the can

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Before I get a bunch of mechanics in the can photos a question.:lol: Does anyone run a fuel additive ever so often to clean the injectons? (STP, Valvoline,Texcron).

hksb18

GM TECH
the chevron techtron in no good its way to caustic n eat the injectors n hangs them open not good....bg makes the best products out there use them every day at work...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I send them to RC Engineering. That works the best if you can afford 2-3 days downtime :)

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Ominous G2 said:
Mugen MT105 Engine Treatment FTW!!!!

lol shit for how much I'd have to pay for that might as well buy new injectors:lol: :shock:

EDIT: BG products ftw! 44k!

Last edited:

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
It is about $100. But they flow bench them, balance them and test the shit out of them before sending them back. It usually on takes the a day to do it. So it's a 3 day ordeal. 1day shipping there, 1day of work, and have them back the next afternoon

but i guess you gotta factor in shipping but they are small and light so it isn't very much

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
dc2GS-R said:
It is about $100. But they flow bench them, balance them and test the shit out of them before sending them back. It usually on takes the a day to do it. So it's a 3 day ordeal. 1day shipping there, 1day of work, and have them back the next afternoon

but i guess you gotta factor in shipping but they are small and light so it isn't very much

whats the addy to this place? I may send my 683cc injectors in soon and use my stock ones for a few days

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
How long should injectors last? To ask an insanely stupid question...I mean I'm almost wondering if its better to get RC to mess with mine or just replace them