Meet my new Raptor

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Just bought this baby last night! Its a 660 Yamaha Raptor Special Edition. This things is sweet and fast! Its an 05 and it hasnt been rolled! Its got a K&N filter, aftermarket exhaust, black rims, brand new tires, and skid plates all underneath. We need to replace some fluid in the shocks and drain the fuel.
My buddy is takin it up to some sand dunes today actually, Im letting him cause Theyre going to jet it for me and get me some paddle tires for free!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Same here. I'll be on the trail trying to learn how to adjust to the 350, (250cc difference from the xr100), look behind me, nobody there.. Look again 10 seconds later, 2 on my tail like a dog with a treat tied above his head.

R13

The other asshole
Really?, I went from an 150cc strait to a 450cc and did just fine, Not to sound cocky (lol) but I'm feeling fairly confident about AMA supercross/motocross later in the year or early next year, obviously i will be practicing really hard for a few months before i race at all since its been a few years

Still planning on going for Pro.

Btw OP I wouldn't pay attention to what we say, We're MX Dickf***s.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Actually, youre the MX Dickf***. lol, you must know, I've only legit gone on my 100r like 3 times before, not long rides either, especially the last time in April I think before I went this past weekend, and there was still snow in Tahoe, so I had to haul it through snow n stuff... IMO I feel much more comfortable with 2 wheels on pavement than I am with 2 wheels on shifting dirt and pebbles and all that stuff.

Although it was pretty neat feeling the rear end on the 350 drift out when I pulled the throttle hard in second haha, ahh, I'll have to go back out again soon.

LMK when you go pro so I can get some VIP passes

R13

The other asshole
n00b :p

Pro Won't happen for 5+ Years but What else is there? Working at Wendys until i get lucky and get a job at the local tire shop.

It's worth a shot

Also Happy 4th, It's thunder-storming so I'll be one of those losers playing Xbox360 hoping it red rings.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha its all good guys. I just bought it so I dont have a helmet yet. We were going slow so I didnt really need a helmet. We had a little 3 foot jump i put it on for though. Hahaha Ive rode a 250 dirtbike (cant recall brand or name) and I liked it a lot. But when I ride uphill on some gravel the back tire just swerved like crazy and almost put me over. Thats why I wanted 4 wheels :).

R13

The other asshole
Was it
Green [Kawasaki]
Yellow [Suzuki]
Blue [Yamaha]
Red [Honda]
or orange? [KTM]

Just curious