Meet my new Raptor

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I saw raptor and was expecting to see a truck. Good pickup, I prefer two wheels if i'm not in a car though.

tyman2395

Hey nice raptor ! , Not trying to hyjack your thread put heres some pics of my bike . It has a hindle slip on , wiseco 13:1 high compression piston , port and polished , carb bored from 39 to 42.5 mm with all the carb mods. KTM 8/06 cam, wiseco high performance valves. Just waiting on my akropovic header pipe to come in.

Kyle

What is the KTM 8/06 cam? Is a later model more aggressive cam? My dad has a 450 EXC and that thing flys. And it's a older model, a 05. Fully street legal and all, it's bitchin

tyman2395

Yup the 8/06 is a more aggressive cam KTM offers for alot of models. I had a 450 exc for a few weeks when my buddy went away for work and they work good ! I know my 525 is just plain crazy to ride. Every time you give it a shot of gas your looking at the sky lol

Kyle

Yup the 8/06 is a more aggressive cam KTM offers for alot of models. I had a 450 exc for a few weeks when my buddy went away for work and they work good ! I know my 525 is just plain crazy to ride. Every time you give it a shot of gas your looking at the sky lol
My uncle has a 525 EXC too. I have yet to ride that but from what I've heard it's just a faster 450 that makes bigger wheelies lol.

tyman2395

I have my quad and my dirt bikes. For dirt bikes I got a kx125 for a back up back and I got my crf450. Also have a pro x 600 for the winter. I guess you can say i like my toys aha

Prozon

Kris
Speaking of the truck, I have seen four of them in my life. Three in the past week. Lol, everyone went out and bought a Raptor or something.

94RS

No fucks given.
Speaking of the truck, I have seen four of them in my life. Three in the past week. Lol, everyone went out and bought a Raptor or something.
I see them fucking everywhere. Mainly old ladies driving them 10mph under the speed limit of people who put 28 inch wheels on them. So much for a Baja-ready truck...

96GreenDB

My father in law had a blue raptor two door but recently traded it in on a brand new Tundra with brush guard, side step rails, fender flares and wheels. The trade in value alone paid for the new tundra haha. Thing was sick though, I got to drive it once last Christmas to bring my new grill home.

Kyle

I got a 04 CRF250X with a few mild mods. It's beat up but it hasn't let me down yet, it definitely gets ridden hard and isn't babied.

tyman2395

The crf250x is a nice bike and quick. Hey when there beat up some it shows your ride em and not let it sit in the garage. I'm getting a lighting stator for it and a 450x headlight so I can do more night riding with it .