Meet my 'teg...

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
The DC5 rear wing looks whack on a DB.
Yeah, I liked it at first because it reminds me alot of the itr spoiler, and it was someone local selling it. But the colors are different, and it is a little out of place. I may just order an itr spoiler.

FreshGSR

JDM Enthusiast
Don't get it :p Clean teggy though man, keep it that way. Just slam it and make sure not to buy any obx parts :p

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Don't get it :p Clean teggy though man, keep it that way. Just slam it and make sure not to buy any obx parts :p
Thanks. Yeah, I've decided not to get it. My plans for the future are dropping then either turbo or ls/vtec, and I'm leaning toward ls/vtec. :)

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
Yeahh, I want to lower it, just havent decided on brands yet. Really just looking around right now. If you have any recommendations let me know :)
dropzone coilovers

best for your money, they are really cheap...not to stiff or to soft and there durable...ive hit so many potholes with myne and they held up fine lol

AwesomeSN

Go with the DC2 ITR spoiler and not that DC5. Clean teg, though, fo real. And what's with the TSX floor mats? LOl

i'm not trying to be a dick lol, i like your teg man it's clean as hell and i'm jealous of the color. i would just hate to see it ruined lol.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
i'm not trying to be a dick lol, i like your teg man it's clean as hell and i'm jealous of the color. i would just hate to see it ruined lol.
No worries man, thanks. I appreciate all of your input. I see what you mean :)

Go with the DC2 ITR spoiler and not that DC5. Clean teg, though, fo real. And what's with the TSX floor mats? LOl
Thanks, and yeah, the previous owner had em there. why not? haha :)

or both?? haha im putting a vtec head on myne next summer :D
I'd love both, but considering the costs, I'd say ls/vtec would be a could place for me to start.

Last edited:

3Rd GEN_GSR

30r|GSR
Thats the first time ive seen a DC5 spoiler on a DB lol, I guess I don't get on much. Another ABP :D
Heres mine..I have skunk 2 springs / kyb gr2 as my suspension setup. Personally I wouldn't put that spoiler on, but its your car man do what you want.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
That looks sick. That is exactly how I want mine to look in terms of height and the spoiler. Thanks for the pic :)