Megan cat-back

Man A

homewreker
anyone know if they will make in the future? their R&D department wont answer my emails. ive heard their cat-backs on other applications and i like the sound. im sure the price will be nice too.

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
If they haven't responded, I'd probably take it one of two ways. 1: They haven't begun to create an exhaust for your model or 2: They haven't even began to draft plans to create one.

The Megan cat-back (assuming the Drift) does sound pretty nice...there are alot of reports of somewhat chintzy welds and fear that it might not hold up as well as more reputable exhausts from Greddy, Apex'i, HKS, etc.

jdm jon

i have the drift spec exhuast and i love it.....it sounds sweet at idle, deep rumbles and humms at low RPM and screams vtec....pretty loud set-up......i also have megan testpipe/res. and tempurary megan 4-1 headers......still have money in my pocket and does the job well.....ive had this set up since....late winter....still holding up fine....

the only thing is my cars lowered a bit so at a cold engine start the axle back makes an annoying tap on the LCA since its cocked to the side n whatnot.....though once it warms up it doesnt tap anymore.....a small piece of rubber or somethin could do the trick but i dont even bother.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
They're probably not going to make an application for the DB1.