Megan strut bars any good?

DarkDB1

You won't notice much a difference if any at all with any sort of strut bar on the DA chassis... It's usually a mental thing, Kinda like if you feel baller enough and put a higher octane gasoline in the car you say it feels faster or even with oil changes you'll say it runs better all while it's just your mind playing a trick on you. It's mostly just "bling" on these cars so with that, Megan bars will serve you well.

ryukkid

beep beep
thanks for your input guys I think I'll put them on for now.I just want to know if it was good deal for all 3 price wise

Ganyon

I got a no name front strut bar on my teg and most definately felt a difference. The steering is a lot tighter.

DarkDB1

I got a no name front strut bar on my teg and most definately felt a difference. The steering is a lot tighter.
That's just a mental thing sir... If someone were to steal it off your car or remove it without your knowledge you won't tell a difference. Especially since you have stock suspension, It did absolutely nothing to your car but have some bling under the hood.

Ganyon

Idk. My mom drove it before I had it, then drove it after I got it, without knowing, and asked me why it was so damn hard to steer.

DarkDB1

Idk. My mom drove it before I had it, then drove it after I got it, without knowing, and asked me why it was so damn hard to steer.
That can be explained again... I drive 3 different cars regularly. I usually stick to just 2... A 2010 Ford Ranger at work and my 2007 Tacoma X-Runner, Then on days I don't feel like driving the truck, There's a 2007 Impala that I can drive... After driving the Impala for a few days and getting back into the X-Runner the steering wheel feels a lot heavier then before, That is because I got used to the over powered power steering of the Impala and Ford Ranger. It has the same affect on everyone, You get used to a cushy power steering and forget the steering feel of previous cars....

Its only for show. You want to feel a difference go with a larger sway bar
Thank you.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I disagree, they are there to help remove some flex in the chassis, it might be a minimal gain.