Member Gallery **Post your Mugs** AGAIN!

sleeperintegra

Chuckie Finster said:
What 'bout in High school? Looks like you're still good with spanish. What's "por sus elogios"??? :p
nope. took latin for 3 years. "for your praises" or compliments. mostly conversational. or when i'm drinking tequila. the spanish in my blood comes out :)

Chuckie Finster

Cool...umm, I had Spanish 1, 2 and 3 but that was a long time ago (or it seemed like it) so I'm not very good with it anymore. Plus I didn't do so well. Are Latino???->Spanish in your blood and tequila. You don't look very Latin. Oh yeah, and tu eres bonita.....err, cute...er...iono...hopefully I just didn't embarass myself trying to speak spanish. :puppyeyes Hey aren't you supposed to be in school right now?

sleeperintegra

ya i dont really. my mom looks more like it. i got mixed in w/ some irish and german and it kinda faded out so to speak.
college is fun. except when the classes get in the way.

B16aTeggy

wow this thread got high jacked from hell..

sleeper u are pretty hott.. duno wtf everyone was saying.. sorry only know english..

but ill be in va sooner or longer lol.. i think might be workin in va beach.. hit me on aim if u wanna hang out when i get there.. maybe ill race u with my bike