Memories of my Integra! Bye bye Teggy!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Yea, i sold my integra about 3 weeks ago! Freakin miss my car becuaes right now i have no car to drive until april. REason why i have to wait till april is becauuse my license is suspended. Got too much 3 speeding ticket in one year. Got pulled over on highway going same flow as everyone else, most likley they pull over the integras! Meanwhile im waiting, i'm plannin to get an Acura TSX so i can just get away from those damn speeding tickets! *Tsk tsk* Integra was my frist car! Stupid cops hating on imports! Walking to some photos of my integgy! Adratic Blue to Championship White. This was my frist car. Miss going canyon run with this car just to cruise it! :cry:

DAmn, i miss my car, so much memoris. Good bye integgy! :cry:

Last edited:

Winki

Undercover mod
it was so nice....sigh...
but now you can finally get a manual and not some slow auto lol

DOHCtor88

Winki said:
it was so nice....sigh...
but now you can finally get a manual and not some slow auto lol
LOL! Yea finally a 6 speed manual TSX with Navigation soon! Still miss my integra cause it was a fun little car to go canyon run with.

Aik68j

Expirence = Mistakes Made
Nice looking ride Hey how could you not want to run wide open on them roads They were asking for it good luck with your new ride.

DOHCtor88

RSMisfit said:
word to memories

Dang, u still have the pic of my car when it was blue and when u had your teg. And the other dope ass pic with my teg being white with ur MR2! Sexy sexy! Miss the integgy though..