merry christmas

slikk

Money Getter
merry christmas and a happy new year everyone:

please stay safe, if you drink please please dont drive. if you do drink, leave you keys with a friend, designate a driver or sleep over.

i am having a house party tonight to i will be pissy drunk for about 2-3 days... so i will post again on monday.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
merry christmas and a happy new year slikk .. and everyone else tooo :alcoholic

MoJoJoJo

Banned
hey...i realize that i drive very safe when i'm drunk. in houston, i drink everynite. mon-sunday. always find me at the club. but i know my limit. neva risk gettin into trouble. so just handle urself, know what ur doing and think first.

DownShift96GSR

All I want for christmas is my 01 Teggy GSR, which I will be getting tuesday. And good news, there's a digi cam for me too, so there will be pics........

have a safe, merry christmas, and happy new year. everyone give a toast at your chirstmas dinner to all the Teggy's in the nation.

May your mods be numerous and your horsepower be plentiful, may thee be guided safely down the 1320, may thee rubber hold you tightly through the curves, and may thee system strike fear in all those around you. Merry Christmas to all, CHEERS!!!!! :alcoholic

ca86108

merry xmas everyone... when u guys get back list any parts or what u guys got for xmas.. peace