meshies

dc2darkness

heres a before and after pic of my steelies and then a set of meshies I picked up from a friend of mine. what color do you think I should do them.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Those aren't meshes... those are the 14" Snowflakes or Webs

These are meshes

I say paint them black since ur trim and side skirts are black as well

dc2darkness

The side skirts will be painted red and the moldings will be painted also or removed haven't decided yet. and as far as the wheels are concerned there meshies to me lol.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
And to everyone else in the Honda/Acura world they aren't meshies :lol:

I wouldn't rock 'em for many reasons, but hey - to each his own :beer:

dc2darkness

reguardless what there actual real name is there mesh style wheels so to me there meshies. but anyways i'm not concerned with there name I just want your guys opinion of what color I should paint them.

99sil-teg

reguardless what there actual real name is there mesh style wheels so to me there meshies. but anyways i'm not concerned with there name I just want your guys opinion of what color I should paint them.
Give it time lol, you will get tired of people correcting you lol.

So what are you going with on the rest of ur car... like what accents?

Like on my 99 GS it was silver but it had black wheels, black vc, black intake, black interior etc.

and on my 94 GSR its white and I'm gunna do purple wheels, vc , maybe intake lol, and small accents in the interior..

basically paint it whatever will flow with the car...

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if i were you i would leave them and buy a bigger set of rims. i can tell you form experience you cant find very many performance tires for 14" rims

dc2darkness

As of now I have a red aem intake, red plug wires, maybe paint the VC red, paint the side skirts and moldings red. I think you get the hint. On the other hand red wheels I think would be too much so wit all that being red I was thinking maybe polished wheels. As far as these wheels go they'll do for nw until I save up enough money for some nice volks or something. Eventually I'll have an ITR spoiler and SIR 2 lip until I get a JDM conversion. Thats the theme in a nut shell.

99sil-teg

don't do gloss black.. bc then you have to armorall ur tires all the time to make them look decent... trust me.. if you want black go with a semi gloss or satin