Messed Up My Rim !

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
So saturday night me and my girl go to get something to eat and we are literally like a minute away from my house when there is a huge cinder block or a piece of the sidewalk or something. Well i didnt see it untill i was practically on top of it so i swerved and the car jumped up like i went offrroading. So i get out to check out the damage preparing for the worst andi get out to see this.

So the whole rim is basically destroyed. I was pretty beat up about it as i always try to drive safely.
Well i need my car since its my DD so that same night i make an deal and go pick up new 15' Rota Group N's with brand new never mounted Falken ZE912's for $400 ! the rims are in mint condition also no scrapes dents or any flaws. i like them i always wanted these rims too i dont know if you guys remember i made a thread asking where i can get some for cheap. Well onto the pics.

igotvtec16

wow sorry to hear about the rims.but the group Ns look good:thumbs up theyre one of the rims im also considering getting

Ericb

DRIFTERRRRRRRRRRR
i picked my rota's up for 400 as well, also flawless and they have some newer toyo proxes on them. where did you get the red lugnuts?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
they guy that i bought the rims from gave me the extended lug nuts with the purchase.

kcombs

GS=goes slow
man that sucks. new wheels look good.
well a lip will cover the scrap on the bumper.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Sorry about your wheels... The new ones look nice though.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Now that's curbage. LOL. Shit sucks, but at least you scored a sweet deal. I really don't like the style of Group N's or Mugen RNR's (what they really are :) ) but at least you got something to roll on since it's your DD.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
man that sucks i loved your old rims

great come up though i payed more than that for mint si's on toyo proxies

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
yeah i like them better also. i wasnt sure they would match with the silver but they give my car a unique look. everyone has the black with the silver lip. and im going to sand the part and repaint with original Acura touch up paint.