Might Trade the Teg

cody1018

Well an offer came up today for a trade, this guy has a 95 Civic Dx with a B16 swap, skunk 2 coilovers, bolt ons, wire tuck etc what do you guys think?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I say no but that's just me. I'd never buy a swapped car, too many sketchy people and hacks. Buy my car :) hahaha

cody1018

I say no but that's just me. I'd never buy a swapped car, too many sketchy people and hacks. Buy my car :) hahaha
Its the same guy that I bought the Teg from orginally haha, he wants it back. I said I would buy your car before =p

DAdrian

That one guy
^^this

I dont know about that one man.. Reno Right??
If homeboys name is john i know that car and it has a electrical problem. Ive had to push it before man haha

if not ignore me :D

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
That looks clean, but i wouldn't trust buying a wire tucked car, you never know.
local friend hated his tucked daily. he didn't do it, so when a problem happened, he had to tear everything apart to try and find the fuckup.

ATEGGY94

holy shit ill fucking love that car shit ill trade any time that a clean ass ej1 !!!!!
ej1 for the win

ATEGGY94

do it!!!! fuck it you'll have a sic! ass! ej1! b16 swap is already better than yours the thing with the wire tuck if it does have an electrical problem dont go by what these dudes are saying find out first and if it does fuck it fix it
no offense it just looks better than your set up i mean that in the nicest way you wont have to ....
fuck it send em my way cus ill get this shit done lol