Mike's 2000 dc4

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Ok cool. Ill look for one asap so the wheel wont get worn any more.

I leave Aug. 18. I can give it to you in Honda Day :)

Sended from my phone

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I have a oem wheel with SRS bag. Not sure what they go for. Plus I would have to ship it to you from WA state.

If your light comes on, after you install the new steering wheel. I can help you get rid of the light. I did it with my aftermarket steering wheel and haven't seen it come on. Well...after I start it of course :p

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Thanks, but I rather buy locally. I dont have a PayPal either haha.

Man it really hurts me to think about selling the car...but its something I have to do.

Sended from my phone

osiris19

I should have the money by then. Good thing its the 9th and 10th, because I go back to college the 16th and 17th.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I dont want to set anything in stone yet. But orisis has dibs on the wheel though.

Sended from my phone

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I should have the money by then. Good thing its the 9th and 10th, because I go back to college the 16th and 17th.

If somehow I decide to keep the teg, the wheel is still all yours. Im going to buy an OEM one anyways.

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
If somehow I decide to keep the teg, the wheel is still all yours. Im going to buy an OEM one anyways.

Sended from my phone
You can have mine if you pay shipping :rolf:

osiris19

Sended from my phone
Sweet man, thanks. Been looking for one for awhile now that isn't overly expensive.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Not like my username gives it away or anything.... :lol: But I thought you've seen how shitty my wheel is?
Oh yeah I forgot lol. Im looking for a 98+ wheel. And I forgot how your interior looks like. Time to check out your thread!

Sended from my phone