Mike's '97 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
So, MiketheDyke asked for pics of my new car so here they are. I traded my Em2 for this car and couldn't have made a better trade. She's a 5 speed with 56k miles. I put drilled and slotted rotors with performance pads on and this is how she sits.

After I did my brakes

Mike61096

Iron block, regenerate, iron block, exterminate!! That's mint man nice find.
Thanks :) hopefully said iron block will be getting some positive pressure when I go turbo!

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't turbo a 420A.... Its just not worth it. For the price you turbo a GS/RS, you could find a GST/GSX/TSi, put 1500 in the 4G63 and make more power than the 420a will with 10k in it.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Don't turbo a 420A.... Its just not worth it. For the price you turbo a GS/RS, you could find a GST/GSX/TSi, put 1500 in the 4G63 and make more power than the 420a will with 10k in it.
THIS^......unless your buying the car for the looks :) 4g63 FTW only!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
All I'm seeing is black lol. I'll go on my computer and check it out when I get home. But it sounds like a very good trade.

Sent from my phone

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
As a habitual DSM owner, I agree.

PS - The antenna makes it look like a remote control car. That can't be the original one :lol:

Last edited:

Mike61096

As a habitual DSM owner, I agree.

PS - The antenna makes it look like a remote control car. That can't be the original one :lol:
Just an auto antenna. I don't really mind it. Considering I only use my phone's bluetooth for music, the antenna serves no purpose.