Mild head build getting prepared for boost

.Cortez

94' LS
I'm keeping my bottom end stock. But I do want to be on the safe side and build the head abit, what do you guys think about this for 10lbs of boost...

bc stage 2 cams
skunk2 tuner series cam gears
eagle rods
bc springs and retainers

Along with a fuel pump and IM.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
you're doing it backwards. When you over boost something, you blow the bottom out, not the top. 10lbs of boost is a decent amount. If you want to do a budget build, I would suggest getting Cometic head gasket, ARP head studs, Eagle rods, JE pistons, and new OEM crank bearings. The hell with cam shafts and gears. With the amount of money you invest in that, you will not be happy with the power increase. Getting cam upgrades are for engines that are fully built.

Skunk2 intake would be nice. You'd notice the power most likely. Well, I have a GSR so the intake is big and heavy and it sucks so anything is better then what I'm use to.

always good to go with a bigger fuel injector. You can get some off the DSM guys for pretty cheap. Stick with a 450cc for your build. Your rail is fine as is.

Do yourself a favor though, leave the top end alone and build the bottom end. It could be the difference between a fast car and a blown up car.

.Cortez

94' LS
Gotcha! Thanks for clairfing that! sounds great!