Milesss go on..

Jmoney187

LivinLow
I was wondering at which point in a 2000 Integra LS's life will i need to worry about such things as timing belt, water pump, brakes..? I'm doing my build in like 3-4 months and i was planning on replacing these things if need be so i figured i'd check. (maybe i was already supposed to have changed them :roll: ) i duno

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
timing belt should be done at like 80k im over on mine in my SI im scared shitless its gonna break on me....

99teg LS

Do your timing yourself.. it will save you like 500 bux or more.. all you need is an air compressor and a haynes manual.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i needa change mine. it seems squeaky and kinda loose.

R1DC2

Got Integra?
i did mine at 90k!!! Timing Belt, Water Pump, Running Belts etc. Also do a Valve Adjustment while your at it.... I also added Denso Spark Plugs, and Spark Plug Wires... That really made it run like a champ. I really felt the performance and better MPG!!!

GSratedR

Rated R
99teg LS said:
Do your timing yourself.. it will save you like 500 bux or more.. all you need is an air compressor and a haynes manual.
AMEN BROTHER! i did mine just recently and with the book and compressor w/ impact gun it went so smooth. and my wallet was like "u da man" and iwas like " i know... wait why am i talking to my wallet?"

Jmoney187

LivinLow
LOL.. ^^^^ THanks guys i got 71,000 on the car right now.. i already got new plugs and wires.. and of course she loves her mobil1 synthetic every 2,500miles.. but i'm def do the timing and water pump together, this is sweet becuz i should just be abel to do it with my build during the winter.
BTW: finishing bolt-on's finally.. INSTALLED- aem cai, comptech header, magnaflo cat AND just got my buddyclub pro-spec tonite!!!! woooooooo

nexgenintegra

1ac4u2nv
Jmoney187 said:
LOL.. ^^^^ THanks guys i got 71,000 on the car right now.. i already got new plugs and wires.. and of course she loves her mobil1 synthetic every 2,500miles.. but i'm def do the timing and water pump together, this is sweet becuz i should just be abel to do it with my build during the winter.
BTW: finishing bolt-on's finally.. INSTALLED- aem cai, comptech header, magnaflo cat AND just got my buddyclub pro-spec tonite!!!! woooooooo

congrats man looks like your shit is comin together now. also while you are doin you timing belt and water pump at 90,000 you might as well do a full inspection. coolant, tranny, valves, filters, etc, etc. make sure shes running strong.

Jmoney187

LivinLow
nexgenintegra said:
congrats man looks like your shit is comin together now. also while you are doin you timing belt and water pump at 90,000 you might as well do a full inspection. coolant, tranny, valves, filters, etc, etc. make sure shes running strong.
definatley man.. good look. Guna give her the full check up while everythings opened up