Miloiii123's "95 DB7

miloiii123

Alright, so I got my integra about a year back now! So seeing how I just turned 17, I might not have the most amazing car, seeing how my only income is umpiring little league baseball. Although I try to scrape up money just to put gas in my tank, I pride myself on trying to make my car awesome and learn as much as i can in the process. All my work might not be perfect (who's is) but I always try to do it right and not cut corners. So lets get onto the pics!! :D

So this is one of the oldest pictures i have of the teg. This was sometime last year after I got a new b18 swapped in (head gasket blew) and after I installed eibach springs and oem struts.

So then about a month after I got my springs on, i started to have creaks coming from my front end so I got a loan for a couple hundred from my grandparents and got some new ball joints, oem upper control arms, and trailing arm bushings.

Next thing was to get a little loud! :lol:

After I got my head unit, amp, and subs installed (The car came with alpine fronts and sony rears) I went and tried to get some black fabric and some 3m adhesive spray and make some black door panel inserts.

But as you can see in that last pic, the glue started coming through the fabric so I just took em off and cleaned them VERY good with some mineral spirits and left them on without any fabric, and I think they look awesome!

Now I just got done finishing tinting my taillights with some good ole' VHT night shade!

After doing the inside, I posted up some pics and got some comments saying it was alot easier to take the tails off the car. So today I did the outside tails and WOW, it was alot easier off the car.

miloiii123

Niiice, you're off to a good start man, the db's pretty clean too:thumbs up
Thanks man, when i get all the body work done and get it repainted it'll be sweet. 8)
I was thinking about selling it and getting a 5-speed but i think ill wait.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sweet DB bro, any more pics of it lowered? Welcome BTW :) Auto 4 door ftmfw :thumbs up

miloiii123

Sweet DB bro, any more pics of it lowered? Welcome BTW :) Auto 4 door ftmfw :thumbs up
Hah, thanks dude!
I dont have any pics right now but I'll try to get a few nice pics tomorrow sometime. The only thing I'm trying to figure out is why my rear is sitting uneven. My passenger rear is about half an inch (maybe a lil more) higher than my driver rear. :what:
But the people who are helping me out with my body work and painting have a frame machine that they said they can put it on and see if maybe one of the shock towers is bent. If not it looks like there might be some defective springs which will become koni and gc's someday :D
So once I get the car all painted then Ill for sure do a lil photo shoot.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
someone wanna tell me why his front door panels look different than mine? the "door insert part" is different, is mine some gay gsr thing? caues i really hate the way my door panel fabric looks on the back part.

miloiii123

someone wanna tell me why his front door panels look different than mine? the "door insert part" is different, is mine some gay gsr thing? caues i really hate the way my door panel fabric looks on the back part.
Is your door insert a different shape? I took the original fabric off and just cleaned the f**k out of them with mineral spirits and got the glue off and now their GREAT.
I know the speakers aren't the normal circle speakers, any idea why that is?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Is your door insert a different shape? I took the original fabric off and just cleaned the f**k out of them with mineral spirits and got the glue off and now their GREAT.
I know the speakers aren't the normal circle speakers, any idea why that is?
this is the only picture i have of my door panel, you can see where the insert is a different shape on the left of my door. theres a metal piece with some foam underneath and I really wish it was like yours instead. lol. it would be much easier to do the door inserts

your speaker grilles look normal to me? but i havent really analyzed mine either...

miloiii123

this is the only picture i have of my door panel, you can see where the insert is a different shape on the left of my door. theres a metal piece with some foam underneath and I really wish it was like yours instead. lol. it would be much easier to do the door inserts

your speaker grilles look normal to me? but i havent really analyzed mine either...
i do see that on mine the insert does stop about an inch or so beofre the end of the door.
So do all db's have the squared off speaker grills instead of the circle ones?

Cripton805

I got my interior from a full leather 97. I don't think these we're the original side panels.
The seats are not leather and I don't think they were leather in 95.

Side panels would be leather if seats were leather. :)
You might have older style interior.

or maybe it's a DB / DC thing. Maybe you have DB door panels.
I think my original ones were like this and the newer ones are the same except leather.
Both Interiors were off of a GSR 95 converted to tan GSR 97

j13

Keep It Clean
looks clean man! i can't tell from the pics, is your car cypress green or clover green? you gotta slam that DB!