Mine-green. Mom's-pink. (Pix)

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
hahahahhahhaha wow! typed in front bumper and got this thread!!!! hahahaha how can there be SOOO many pages full of random shit?! LMAO nice cars though. diggin the pink jdm nice!
and for AcurInteg96, put a rubber band around your dick and CALM down there horn toad! lol
funny stuff...

mirrorimg

Try going to advanced search, then choosing "relevency" instead of "post date, most recent first"

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
im gonna guess your moms is a 93 or 94

but im jelous of your mom...i like her car

but even know people see your car as a ricer..i like it :)

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
im gonna guess your moms is a 93 or 94

but im jelous of your mom...i like her car

but even know people see your car as a ricer..i like it :)
93 or 94 eh.... so its either a DA or a DC... how do you guess two different styles? Its not a 93 just look at the body lines.

I think both are rice but at least they were done well.... we all have our ricer stage in life

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
holy shit!!! 25 pages!!! of nothing. jack shit!

im not gonna comment on the attractiveness of your mother, nor the tegs you and her drive.

i just gotta know.

how does a 15 year old get automobiles like the ones you listed, then get a gen 3 to look like that? what do your parents do for a living? do they buy you cars? are they investment merchants or something? how the hell does this happen to somebody that can't get a job?

i bust my ass everday, with a degree, to make ends meet. how is it that your only 15 with all this capitol? it took me 25 pages with no answers to anything close to these questions.... just jew-fros and some names.

<-kyle

america is awsome. i really, really need to get in on the secret. my back is killing me!

Last edited: