• Keep them how they are

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Re-paint them Milano red

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
so my side mirrors are red but they have faded and almost look like a pinkish color. I was just wondering what everyones opinion was. I am thinking of either keeping them like they are, repainting them milano red, or even possibly painting them black. So do you think I should go with black or red. I am probably gonna buy another set and repaint them and then hold them up to see how it looks, but I would still like to get some input.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Keep them red. Black mirrors, door handles...etc is what companies do to there lowest, cheapest, base model cars because it's cost cutting not to paint them. You wouldn't want to duplicate that concept.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
Keep them red. Black mirrors, door handles...etc is what companies do to there lowest, cheapest, base model cars because it's cost cutting not to paint them. You wouldn't want to duplicate that concept.
thats a good point. i never thought of it that way. I will probably leave them the way they are for now and eventually re paint them when i do some other touchups.