Miss Me?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
morganpaige said:
hello. how are u
im cooler than the other side of the pillow. 8) . so how is your job as a daycare teacher? lol. im not a stalker, i just read your profile. that's pretty interesting that a teacher would be into imports. that's a ++.

morganpaige

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
im cooler than the other side of the pillow. 8) . so how is your job as a daycare teacher? lol. im not a stalker, i just read your profile. that's pretty interesting that a teacher would be into imports. that's a ++.
i enjoy my job it can be stressful but i love those kids and they love me so its worth a headache every once n a while... i was like wow how does he know im a daycare teacher but i guess u actually pay attention to that stuff on there... so i get an a++ huh??

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
morganpaige said:
i enjoy my job it can be stressful but i love those kids and they love me so its worth a headache every once n a while... i was like wow how does he know im a daycare teacher but i guess u actually pay attention to that stuff on there... so i get an a++ huh??
:lol: you want more plus' feel free. you're worth it lady. love kids too. hopefully you dont have a love relationship with one of the kids. that's a no no. haha im kidding. :smackself so how's life?

morganpaige

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
:lol: you want more plus' feel free. you're worth it lady. love kids too. hopefully you dont have a love relationship with one of the kids. that's a no no. haha im kidding. :smackself so how's life?
i dont have a love relationship.. sheesh im not a perv. life is very good.. i move into my own apartment on saturday. i just got enrolled in school today.. im very excited