Missing Integra...

Smartin

Nrg quick release set up with a hub lock would deter thieves.
It can still be towed away though .
Kill switch.
If u don't got a qr. A club lock would deter thieves a bit. It can still be taken off but it'll buy u time.
Clutch lock.

Your not the only one paranoid lol I hate parking at malls & theater lots.
Ppl like to hate & scratch ur car sometimes.

Smartin

Nrg quick release set up with a hub lock would deter thieves.
It can still be towed away though .
Kill switch.
If u don't got a qr. A club lock would deter thieves a bit. It can still be taken off but it'll buy u time.
Clutch lock.

Your not the only one paranoid lol I hate parking at malls & theater lots.
Ppl like to hate & scratch ur car sometimes.

built_ls

i leave my car at home all when i go to work, mall, and movies, public transportation is the s*** here, i live in Boston, so paying $1.50 for the bus is better then looking for parking and getting my car stolen too
yup thats how it is up north. but down south public transportation sucks. you wait like an hour for a bus, then it take the bus 2 hours to get somewhere that normally take 20 mins by car, Then you gotta wait on the bus to take you home again. In Jersey the bus wait is 15-20 mins.

i've been rolling around with no security. but that has to change soon.

freespirit

^ x2. I have a viper alarm system on mine (with pager) but thats as far as it goes for now on security. Does anyone have layers that make you have piece of mind when ur car is outside for a long duration
Either put a car cover on it, that's gonna take some time to take off and it looks very suspect laying on the ground if they are a thief trying to take your ride. Or put a few Alpha Lock on each rim, again its gonna take them some time to get around those too.

Or if the above two ideas seem like a lot of work to do to protect your ride, I would get a stealth install of a GPS tracking system. That way you can track it yourself if it starts moving.

CrashBandit

92 GS
I don't have to worry about that here..maybe in Charlotte though..My driver door won't even open with the key, I have to unlock passenger door, then hit the unlock button and walk around to driver side and get in.

Only way to be certain your Integra never gets stolen: Hire a group of ex-Seal, Recon, and Rangers as your personal Militia to guard your Integra 24/7.
Other than that you can make it harder for the thieves, but ultimately they can get the car if they really want it...sadly.