Missing plug under dash

sportsma1539

Yesterday I was driving the car back to the house after my engine swap and had a check engine light come on. I got on here trying to figure out how to check it and found that the plug you have to jump is under the glove box. Well, i started lightly pulling the wires out and found the one I was looking for but also had two more plugs come out. One has a cap on the end of it. The other one looked similiar to the one that I had to jump. I looked all around under the dash for a place to plug it back in but couldnt find anything. I went to start the car up and it wouldnt turn over or anything. The dash lights came on and I even was able to check the check engine light(which was a 43). Anyone had this plug come loose and know where it goes because Im thinking thats why the car won't start?? Thanks

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
confusing u shoulda took pix under it i had a problem under there but it has nothing to do with your problem

sportsma1539

yea when i get a camera available ill take some pics of it. The plug I'm talking about is right next to the one that you have to jump to read the check engine light

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
ill take a look in the morning last problem i was gettin was my heat resistor

sportsma1539

Ok, got some pics. The first pic is of all three plugs that I was talking about including the one that you have to jump to read the check engine light. The second pic is of the plug that I'm unsure of. I cannot find a place for it anywhere. This is my main concern for the engine not starting. The third pic is another question I have. I found this plug while trying to figure out where the other one went. Anyone know where this one goes??? It come from a different location than the other ones. Thanks

sportsma1539

Bump, anyone know?? My car will not turn over. All the dash lights come on, vents work, sunroof and windows work. I have fuel pressure. Tried to jump the car off and nothing. I had ground problems before so I put another ground from the engine to chassis and that didnt help. I'm pretty sure this plug is the root of my problem and I cannot find anywhere for it to plug in. Please help if you know anything about this plug. Thanks

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
i dont think its this where does that brown wire link to thats another 3? this kinda looks like my setup

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
i dont think this is your problem.... where does that brown wire come from? is it another 3 way female like the one ur holding in the 2nd pic?

sportsma1539

that plug with the brown wire coming out of it is the one you jump to read the check engine light. It is a 2 way plug.

If it isnt my problem this must be a coincedence because I was driving down the road, saw the check engine light come on, got to the house and looked for the plug that I had to jump to read the light. I found the plug and pulled on it a little and out came this second plug. Tried to start the car and got nothing. If this isnt my problem, its probably a ground problem again.

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh still kinda cofusing mine were all together and blue tho its weird but gounds can be a bitch

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
na mines look more like the 2 bluez and yellow u have in the bigger plug up top let me ask u sumthing does ur blower like for heat and ac work?

JdMrican88

Prince of 2nd Generation
u need to call up a tech i usually call this spot we have called mobile tech and hez good for questions if not he comes to u if u explain the wires ur jumping he should explain the surrounding but it gets confusin cuz u did a swap