missing something?

TypeR?

so after looking at alot of pics in the "cleanest integras" thread i look at my car and feel like im missing something. maybe its just my own judgemental mind but my car doesnt seem as clean as some of the mildest "clean integras" in that thread. so i guess im asking you guys' opinion and constructive criticism. what am i missing?
here are the progress pics i have taken of my car within the year i have owned it.

rear windshield wiper delete

diy gunmetal wheel paint

got some SI wheels

engine bay shot

current

mods list
rear windshield wiper delete
honda emblems
usdm itr door panels
usdm itr front and rear seats
shaved moldings
skunk2 shift knob
98-01 all red tails
98-01 front and rear end
3" SRI piping
blox velocity stack and filter
blox oil and tranny drain plugs
skunk2 pro series intake manifold
password jdm intake manifold gasket
hytech replica header
omni power test pipe
exedy stage 1 organic clutch disk and pressure plate
no name lowering springs(on the car when i bought it)
skunk2 megapower cat back
p30 ecu
ill post more current pics tonight. so is it just the way i am shooting the car that killing it for me?
please opinions welcomed
sorry to make another thread, mods please feel free to delete my other progress threads.

more pics, sorry about the sun.

as you can probly tell im not real good with the camera so maybe i just need someone to come do a photoshoot for me. and i just got a new camera so im still trying to figure the damn thing out, lol.

Last edited:

TypeR?

Needs a lip! and CF Hood.
yeah i have been wanting to get a Type R lip but i cant find one that is painted white already.
i cant decide which carbon fiber hood would look best, the carbon kevlar color or the traditional dark carbon fiber?:shock:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I get like that too. I'd made a big change when doing the '98+ front end, but now after I think it doesn't look aggressive. Ah well. I'll figure that out later..

As for your car...it def needs the OEM ITR lip. Maybe sidemarkers to break up the side.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Damn that is clean. Where did you get the rear wiper delete? A lip would look sweet!

Sammich

lip yes...cf hood..not necessarily.

i recommend one of the metal plugs for the rear wiper delete and another tint..like a 30%...yea it wont be as dark, but if u must have tint i think itll help w/ it looking clean..if u dont want tint...remove it, that will help a ton..

go back w/ the si wheels..or find some volks

TypeR?

lip yes...cf hood..not necessarily.

i recommend one of the metal plugs for the rear wiper delete and another tint..like a 30%...yea it wont be as dark, but if u must have tint i think itll help w/ it looking clean..if u dont want tint...remove it, that will help a ton..

go back w/ the si wheels..or find some volks
gotta have tint in texas
the metal mlug would be cool
i was thinking some mugen mirror face rnr's