Mitch's AP1

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
For those of you who hasn't heard, I sold the GSR about a month ago. This will be the progress thread for my new pickup, an 01 AP1 S2000, Formula Red. She's going to sit stock a bit, first upgrades will be audio related. Then eventually suspension/wheels/exhaust. I will not be doing internals in this one like the others. Here's a few pics, just got it on Saturday.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Nope, I think he got it paint matched. Or he must have tapped something and had it repainted. There's no major damage anywhere. Carfax was clean as well. It doesn't bug me so it's fine lol. YOu ever get the Skunk2 Megapower for yours? I'm between that and the HKS Hi-Power...eventually

bkirshr

User that is Registered
uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhhhhh. jelly.

beautiful car man, you don't see a whole lot of red ones..at least I don't haha

whitedc4

Nope, I think he got it paint matched. Or he must have tapped something and had it repainted. There's no major damage anywhere. Carfax was clean as well. It doesn't bug me so it's fine lol. YOu ever get the Skunk2 Megapower for yours? I'm between that and the HKS Hi-Power...eventually
well hey as long as you like it :)

no i still have the retarded megan racing exhaust...
i plan on getting it at some point. it's just i don't drive the car enough to enjoy it :(
first things first though you need to get a test pipe! exhaust does nothing without that piece! the cat just restricts the car so much its unbelievable

Swerve

Shawn
Nice pickup man, glad you got what you wanted :)