Mitch's Build Thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol Rachel, JDM edition.

Thanks Matt, Halloween is exactly how I see it haha. I actually have a matching valve cover to the wheels, just haven't had 5 minutes to put it on.

whitedc4

i get made of for carrying one around with me lol.
they called me something that sounds slang for red neck for doing it.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Oh man, wondering where you've been!
I'm still active more on Honda-Tech. I know it'll take a while to sell, holding out for a good offer, so she will probably be around a couple more months at least. Daily and all. How's your project? We need to get a winter meet in the works.

Kyle

Yes, sell it. I'm tired of hearing your loud exhaust in the morning. Time to get a quieter exhaust.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I'm still active more on Honda-Tech. I know it'll take a while to sell, holding out for a good offer, so she will probably be around a couple more months at least. Daily and all. How's your project? We need to get a winter meet in the works.
Haven't really done much since the last meet. Installed a 5'zigen axleback and a few small odds and ends things but that's about it! Haha! I think I worked on my buddy;s car more than I worked on mine! Haha! Been just using it as a daily for now. Bought the wife a new SUV, so a lot of the extra money that I had went towards that, :( Yea I'll be up for a winter meet! Wouldn't mind the drive at all!