Mitch's Build Thread

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Good luck with the sale. Looking forward to what you do with the S2000. :)

I'll definitely be getting a build thread up once I have her here. Probably purchasing within 1-2 months after selling this thing.

Damn man, been wondering where you've been and what your doing! Now I know!
Time to go big before I settle down. I'm thinking a mild I/H/R Suspension and wheel kind of build. I don't want the funds to go crazy on this one. Once I have her we definitely need a meet up since the weather's been so unpredictable here.

I'm sure your car would sell fast. Can't wait to see that s2k.

Is it gonna be a track car or a dd?
Not fast enough, too many lowballers. I'm flexible on years, but want a Red/Black/Dark Blue with 75K or less mileage. This will be a daily, with some basic mods that I listed up above. I can't afford two cars right now, so I don't want to get too crazy :p

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Time to go big before I settle down. I'm thinking a mild I/H/R Suspension and wheel kind of build. I don't want the funds to go crazy on this one. Once I have her we definitely need a meet up since the weather's been so unpredictable here.
Yea man! Sounds like a plan! My buddy just recently bought and S2K and loves it! That's all they really need to make them look good!

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I was involved in an accident last night, got rear ended while stopped at about 30-40 miles an hour. It doesn't look bad, but the center back panel is crushed in and can be seen through the trunk. Worried it may get totaled for no money. I'm waiting for his insurance so I can go to the body shop next week.

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
On the plus side my tow hook roughed his front end up pretty good and actually helped lessen my impact.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Roughly 1700 dollars in superficial damage and new back panel. Trunk floor is also being pulled. Should be back soon. Still need to sell it.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Got her back Friday night. 3000 in damage repaired. I sold her Saturday afternoon. Now I'm whipping my old station wagon until I find a solid s2000