mitsu vs integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

INtegraaa

my friend is gettin a rs mitsu and he believes itll destroy the teg its got ur typical intake exhaust headers. ive got a 94 ls ointegra with a intake but soon ill be weilding the headers and muffler on. so whos got the advantage from waht i know the rs carry neon motors which arent the best in my eyes

racinfeend59

you are going to weld the header on??

and sounds like a pretty uneventful race not to be a dick or anything...

all i can say is find a track...please

INtegraaa

no my headers need some work crack and a little adjusting. and i dont plan on racing im asking if it were to come down to that

INtegraaa

hence the reason i dont come to club teg anymore a bunch of stuck up kids who had lots of time and money to put into there cars. thanks guys peace

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
hence the reason i dont come to club teg anymore a bunch of stuck up kids who had lots of time and money to put into there cars. thanks guys peace
??? your the one asking stupid questions and im sure your thinking about racing him on the streets as well. hundreds of people die year after year from people who street race. time and time again people come on this forum asking about 'what do i need to do to beat my friends subaru' ect ect.... your modding your car for all the wrong reasons anyways. go join team-integra. PEACE!

INtegraaa

read my post i said i dont plan on racing i didnt ask what i needed i asked who would win. can u not read properly or comprehend simple sentences. i simply gave everyone a desciption and asked a opinion. :shock:

jznsn2u

no my headers need some work crack and a little adjusting. and i dont plan on racing im asking if it were to come down to that
Not everyone on clubintegra are a bunch of stuck up kids of have lots of money. If we had hella money I don't think we'd drive tegs. We were trying to make a joke. The world is a happier place when people smile. Don't take anything offensive, just have an open mind that people sometimes wanna make jokes. Back on topic ->

Seriously, it's a drivers race. Who ever is the better drive will win. This doesn't mean "who ever is the quickest shifter, who rev matches smoother, who steers better, who never got caught up by cops." What it actually comes down too is, who is the better well rounded person. For example, if you could adjust yourself to the road and type of race, you'll be good. You didn't state what kind of test you would be comparing the cars too, drag, touge, autox? Take those into consideration, A car isn't shit without the right driver.

Ever seen those "rich people" buy expensive cars and end up crashing it? There's a lot on youtube. Basically my advice to you is, have fun, be safe, be smart, open minded and if it "comes down to it" it's your call if you want to "race" your friend.

INtegraaa

Not everyone on clubintegra are a bunch of stuck up kids of have lots of money. If we had hella money I don't think we'd drive tegs. We were trying to make a joke. The world is a happier place when people smile. Don't take anything offensive, just have an open mind that people sometimes wanna make jokes. Back on topic ->

Seriously, it's a drivers race. Who ever is the better drive will win. This doesn't mean "who ever is the quickest shifter, who rev matches smoother, who steers better, who never got caught up by cops." What it actually comes down too is, who is the better well rounded person. For example, if you could adjust yourself to the road and type of race, you'll be good. You didn't state what kind of test you would be comparing the cars too, drag, touge, autox? Take those into consideration, A car isn't shit without the right driver.

Ever seen those "rich people" buy expensive cars and end up crashing it? There's a lot on youtube. Basically my advice to you is, have fun, be safe, be smart, open minded and if it "comes down to it" it's your call if you want to "race" your friend.

thank you thats all i wanted to know. was it that hard

Kiss My ASS

I agree wit jznzn... I ride a 06 yzf-R6. Lots of ppl ask me if my bike could beat a 750 or a 1000. I tell them, doesn't matter how big is their bike, it all depend on the rider. In this case, doesn't matter how much money u put in ur ride, the car won't be shit if the driver ain't shit. If u are a bad ass driver, u could beat him in a track wit a hoopty. I'm just saying bro. Just compare to urself to ur buddy and see wut the different in the type of u guys are. Just my 2 cent....

Status
Not open for further replies.