mitsu vs integra

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue94teg

children children settle down lets all be mature and let the time sheets do the talking but i for 1 am not a kid and i work in the service department at a car dealership so i get to work on my car for free and get paid for it lol but i do all the work for show and fun.....lol would never race anyone on the streets

blue94teg

lmfao!!!!!!!!

AWW fuck my Eye!

ahahahahahaha cant even believe i missed that comment oh how you made my night

blue94teg

when i click the quote button nothing happens grr i hate technology and when i wanted to quote wtf my eyes it wouldnt let me

hence the reason i dont come to club teg anymore a bunch of stuck up kids who had lots of time and money to put into there cars. thanks guys peace
How does that have any relevance to the issue of you asking a stupid question? I am not a stuck up kid who has lots of money or lots of time to put into my car. I just refrain from asking questions that will make people think I'm an idiot.
Don't get so butt hurt that you get flamed on when you ask who would win between two 15 second cars. If they take that long to get to the end of the track, people will lose interest...

Also, Coy...WTF is that shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.