mitsubishi VTEC?

DC2_Project

DownShift96GSR said:
Ok there buddy, look at what you jus said. Evo, WRX, SRT-4 they don't have VTEC and they're fast. WTF are you thinking. if you haven't noticed yet, i'm gonna let you in a lil secret about your cars as opposed to us VTEC kids.......Ready for this one, THEY'RE TRUBO'D!!!!!!!! DUH!!!!!!!!!!! There is an EVO out there running 10's which is hella fast, but oh wait, SKUNK2 has an ALL-MOTOR RSX running 9's, granted its i-VTEC, but its still VTEC none the less. And oh wait, TODA has an all motor hatch, running 9's. Slap yourself for that stupid comment.
i bet that toda hatch dosent have vtec

Baldy201

TegSox said:
VTEC is what it is, it's a good thing to have, I'm glad I have it rather than not, my favorite color is blue and the Yankees suck. Life goes on...
TegSox that is a great quote.

Also Vtec is not only used for perfomance. the SOHC civics that have Vtec use it for outstanding fuel efficiency, with enough HP for the highway. Granted other companys had it first and but honda perfected it. Honda was the first to have 100hp/L with its Vtec in the early Civic SIR in, I believe, 1989.

I agree that Vtec is over-rated, but Vtec is a great invention for creating high Hp in a small engine. Even Honda motorcycles have Vtec in them and are puting out good HP numbers for there size engine and redline.

DCmonkey

those other brand have they imitations of vtec but honestly they still are weak,sumhow REAL vtec pops pretty hard compared to this kid i knows mivec ralliart lancer

kj98r05

Honda hasn't been the only one for a while since toyota has had the same technolgy in their gts for years. And bottom line is mitsubihsi's suck!!!!