Mod Problem

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Just curious as to why abej6 and rice4brains mods on ClubIntegra???

abej6 has 12 posts Last Activity: 07-17-2004 03:36 AM

rice4brains has 53 posts Last Activity: 08-19-2004 12:31 AM

Just thought that the more active members of CI should be the moderators, and not the post whores of CC.

Britty

Yea, get rid of 'em!!! :p i'm sure you can get rid of abej6...i dun even think he remembers this site exists lol. He's too busy anyway. :mrgreen: ;) Justin's not even around on CC much anymore since he got his Golf.

GSRawe

Britty said:
Yea, get rid of 'em!!! :p i'm sure you can get rid of abej6...i dun even think he remembers this site exists lol. He's too busy anyway. :mrgreen: ;) Justin's not even around on CC much anymore since he got his Golf.
EHH? VW Golf?? WTF?!?

01cleatus

Honestly people like Tegsox and Baldy201 should be mods...If I forgot someone big like them forgive me cause its like 3 in the mornin. But I know these guys are always on and are always there to help somebody out. They have been here for along time and pretty much no every one here. just my opinion.

DC2_Project

01cleatus said:
Honestly people like Tegsox and Baldy201 should be mods...If I forgot someone big like them forgive me cause its like 3 in the mornin. But I know these guys are always on and are always there to help somebody out. They have been here for along time and pretty much no every one here. just my opinion.
yeah i think TegSox would be a great mod, hes def. the most knowledgeable on this site

slikk

Money Getter
if memory serves me correct .. rice was the first mod of Ci... he is a civic guy from CC and he was very active in the begining... as for ab6 i dont know him/her.

rice along with a few other cc members use to frequent CI to get away from the aggresive CC site.. but like their cars they couldnt keep once we got going. :D

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
the reason those guys are mods was cause jay jay needed a couple of people to hold it down till this site got some members.

Im sure if you holler at him he will remove those guys and put some of the active people here into power.

Just hope this place doesnt turn into cc .... this place is still pretty chill ... cc is more like clubdrama.com

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I cant go on CC anymore, I just hope they all dont come ruin our site.

I also noticed that everytime i get on my post count goes down. Last time i was on it was at 1200 some now its at 600. That kinda annoys me.