Mojo - "who is this? wats sup by the way"
me - "Dont try to deny it... You want this"
Mojo - "Lol the fuck? You crazy nuk"
me - "yessir ... You homo mojo"
me - "why you gotta hate?"
Mojo - "Cuz i dont know who u are"
me - "thats the funny part... Check your ride when you are done drinking..."
Mojo - "Plz nuk fuck you. If u got the balls step up to me right now"
me - "Oh... I got the balls... But trinh is currently sucking on them... Hahaha"
Mojo - "Lol damn dude dont fuck wit me when i at the club. It was her idea wasnt it?"

I bet I nearly made him cry :twisted:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
hahah good shit...minus your last line, asshole. lol keep me out of your conversations next time

mojo's 1st mistake: posting his number on CI
mojo's 2nd mistake: thinking that somebody actually wanted to talk to him

MoJoJoJo

Banned
=\ i got cock blocked by my own friend...=( since i took out my rear seats my car was a two seater...and he was too drunk to drive, so i had to take his ass home...no room for the bitches =(

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
=\ i got cock blocked by my own friend...=( since i took out my rear seats my car was a two seater...and he was too drunk to drive, so i had to take his ass home...no room for the bitches =(
shaddap u liar. he didn't cock block for shit. if you were really pimp, you'd have hoes rolling around in the back REGARDLESS...

MoJoJoJo

Banned
G3GirL said:
shaddap u liar. he didn't cock block for shit. if you were really pimp, you'd have hoes rolling around in the back REGARDLESS...
lol yea..would u like to sit in the back of my car with no seats, and two bars on ur back and cold metal underneath u?....lol yea thats really gonan turn them on :thumbs up

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
lol yea..would u like to sit in the back of my car with no seats, and two bars on ur back and cold metal underneath u?....lol yea thats really gonan turn them on :thumbs up
i woud;n't sit in your car even if u did have seats, nugga lol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol i wont offer u a ride if u were drunk nake and horny =) i wont have enough bleach and fabreeze to clean my car afterwards :lol:

G3GirL

MoJoJoJo said:
lol i wont offer u a ride if u were drunk nake and horny =) i wont have enough bleach and fabreeze to clean my car afterwards :lol:
pssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bitch. you wouldn't know what to do with this.
p.s. i don't like dirty cars.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol i'll beat it wit a stick...and hey! i washed my car already...

i bet jon will give u a ride, he's desperate